QUT Gardens Theatre is operating under an approved COVIDSafe industry plan, which includes increased cleaning, contactless service and social distancing measures. All patrons are required to follow the COVIDSafe guidelines and any directions from staff at the theatre.
From 17 November 2020, patrons aged 12 & over are strongly encouraged to wear masks on entry and exit and whenever you are unable to physically distance. Please bring your mask with you. Disposable masks will be available to purchase for $1 each.
Buy together to be seated together
Seating will be provided for your ticket purchase group. You must sit in your designated seat on the day.
Before you arrive
Stay home if you are unwell, have recently travelled outside Queensland, or if you've been in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case.*
Have your ticket ready on your phone or bring your print-at-home ticket with you for scanning by our staff. We are unable to issue printed tickets at the Box Office.
At the theatre
Patrons 12 & over are strongly encouraged to wear masks on entry and exit and whenever you are unable to physically distance.
Please arrive and depart in your social group. You must remain 1.5m from everyone not in your social group once inside the building.
Use the provided hand sanitiser on entry or wash your hands for at least 20 seconds, especially on arrival and before eating or drinking.
Seats have been assigned according to social distancing requirements. Once inside, sit in your assigned seat. Do not move seats.
COVID-19: additional terms and Conditions of Sale
Please read the following terms and conditions, which are in addition to the regular Box Office Policy, prior to purchasing your tickets.
- To purchase tickets, you must provide the following contact details for everyone attending: full name, mobile number and residential address.
- Contact details, along with seating allocation, will be kept by QTIX for 56 days from the date of the performance.
- Patrons agree that all contact information will be available to public health officers upon request.
- QTIX will not share contact information with any third party other than the relevant health authority, and will not use the information for promotional purposes.
- Tickets will be issued in a digital, PDF format, and will be sent by email to the ticket purchaser, not individuals.
- Patrons must either print their PDF ticket/s or ensure their ticket/s are available on their phones for scanning.
- Seating will be allocated by the Venue based on the size of the group, time of booking and venue configuration, to allow compliance with current social distancing requirements.
- If available, tickets purchased at the Venue will be by contactless payment methods only.
- For events in which patrons have selected their own seating, or if social distancing protocols change, it may be necessary for the Venue to move seating allocations to comply with current regulations at the time of the performance.
At the event
- The Patron is responsible for having their ticket/s available on their phone or printed out, with the barcode/s clearly visible, for scanning at the door. Tickets will not be reprinted at the Venue.
- Patrons must not attend if they are sick or have been overseas in the previous fortnight.
- Patrons may be asked health screening questions on arrival to the Venue.
- Patrons who are unwell will not be able to attend the event, and a full refund will be provided.
- Patrons agree to abide by all social distancing and health protocols.
- Patrons agree to follow the instructions of venue staff at all times.
- If patrons do not comply with protocols, or authorised requests, they will be asked to leave immediately without refund or further recourse.
- Refunds or exchange of tickets will be available to any customer who has developed any Covid-19 symptoms after the purchase of tickets, or who has come into contact with anyone who is symptomatic or is a confirmed case.
- Patrons acknowledge that while the Venue has taken all reasonable health and safety precautions to keep the audience, staff and performers safe, patrons enter the Venue at their own risk without recourse to claim against the Venue regarding health outcomes.