At QUT, we offer unique premium venues and spaces for hire at our Gardens Point and Kelvin Grove campuses.
Gardens Point (Brisbane city)
Walking distance to the centre of Brisbane and South Bank, and bordered by the City Botanic Gardens and Brisbane River, QUT's Gardens Point campus offers a range of premium, versatile spaces for private, corporate or cultural events.
- Gardens Theatre and Foyer are contemporary and stylish venues for your corporate or private function, or live arts and performance event.
- Room Three Sixty is a sophisticated top-floor function venue with spectacular panoramic views of Brisbane city.
- Old Government House is one of Queensland's heritage sites, its striking colonial architecture and sandstone façade enhanced by a full restoration in recent years.
- QUT Art Museum, with its private landscaped courtyard and diverse program of contemporary exhibitions, is a refined venue choice for your private or corporate function.
Creative Industries Precinct (Kelvin Grove)
Located 2km from the centre of Brisbane on the city's western fringe, the Creative Industries Precinct boasts flexible high-tech spaces designed for out-of-the-box ideas and events.
- The Block is high-tech interactive space ideal for fashion shows, film and TV shoots, or experimental and multimedia installations.
- The Loft is an intimate flexible space with retractable tiered seating, perfect for live theatre or dance performances, lectures or presentations, or film and TV shoots.
- The Glasshouse is a multi-function space designed for training sessions, conferences, presentations, launches, and receptions, and can be configured as one large space, or two smaller meeting spaces.
|Kelvin Grove Venues|
|Gardens Point (city) Venues|
|Gardens Theatre Foyer||110||120||350||-||-|
|QUT Art Museum||-||-||50||-||-|
|Room Three Sixty||200||260||320||140||-|
|Old Government House|
|The Dining Room||50||64||75||40||-|
|The Drawing Room||50||64||75||40||-|
|The Billiard Room||-||-||-||-||22|
|The Day Nursery||-||-||-||-||14|
|Lower Floor Reception Rooms||160||220||350||-||-|
* 88 for wedding ceremony