Tickets and Bookings
Professional shows (marked Season 2018) are $25 p.p. for school groups over 10 people, with one supervisor per 10 students admitted free.
QUT Showcase (marked QUT Showcase) productions are $15–$20 p.p. for groups over 10 people, with one supervisor per 10 students admitted free.
Phone (07) 3840 7466
Online www.qtix.com.au/group/school/ (search for your show via the drop-down menu)
Parking and access
Coaches may drop off or pick up passengers from Bus Zones near Alice Street, which is a 10-minute walk to Gardens Theatre. Visit Brisbane City Council's website for detailed and up-to-date information on coach parking in the CBD.
Visit our Getting Here page for information on car parking and public transport access.
We recognise attending a live theatre performance may be a new and exciting experience for many students. Audience behavior affects both the performers and other patrons and different behavior standards apply than when going to the movies or a concert. We suggest the following tips to ensure student gain maximum benefit from their visit to the theatre:
- Arrive 30 minutes early so we can have your group seated and settled on time for the start of the performance
- No food or drink is to be consumed inside the auditorium
- Be mindful of other patrons and keep noise to a minimum
- Turn of all mobile phones or devices prior to entering the theatre
- Teachers must be seated with their students
- Please sit in your allocated seating
Gardens Theatre reserves the right to expel any patrons if staff feel they fail to behave in a reasonable manner.